Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hail Zanthia

Went to a friend's house to watch the UFC fight last night. J, as usual, took another opportunity to embarrass the hubby and I. We are in the living room, there are about 15 people there, and we only knew about two of them. J was playing with little girls in the front yard, the usual stuff, drop kicks on each other, tackle hide-n-go-seek, tackle tag, let's see who survives...So a little girl gets tired and comes in to sit down and have a sip of water. The front door flings open, and here comes J, propelling himself across room at 150 mph. hat on backwards, no shirt on, half out of breath... My usually well spoken , polite 7 yr. old child to little girl: "You comin' back out or you pu*s**g out on me?" Hubby and I immediately look at each other. No way did our child just say what we think he said...So hubby asks him to repeat at which he promptly does. Suddenly, I am blinded by crimson, my cheeks are burning, enough smoke comes out of my ears to set off the smoke detectors and my overwhelmed brain goes into temporary shut down mode. I am snapped back into reality when the entire room busted out laughing, thus momentarily making J think he was funny. During our talk with him on appropriate words and such, we learned that he had learned it from TV and honestly didn't know it was bad. Hubby and I wonder just how many other times J has been asking other children if they are pu*s**g out him in the past mo. before he was caught. In the neighborhood, in the second grade classroom, on the bus, church? Just wonderful. Until next time, KD

No comments:

Post a Comment